Meet the Author : Tess

Hey! I thought I would introduce myself!

My name is Tessa and I am a mama to three kids under 6 years of age. I have been married for over 10 years to the most amazing human being I have ever met. 

In the Spring and Summer you can usually find me outside covered in dirt with a shovel nearby. I love to garden and try out new plants to see how they grow. 

I have a row of blueberries and raspberries that my kids will sit next to and eat during the hot summer days. 

It works out well since I spend a lot of time watering in the evening while they eat a nice healthy snack haha 

I'd really love to start making tinctures, herbal oils, and evening drying out my own herbs for seasonings in the future. 

My love of plants really started blossoming in 2012 when I got introduced to essential oils. I thought they were amazing!! 

In 2014 I created a Co-Op for essential oils and it has since then evolved into also having access to all sorts of different carrier oils, butters, and other raw materials. After diving deep into the world of essential oils I have found a passion for helping people. 

So many people are struggling with debilitating issues like pain, anxiety, skin conditions, etc. I have learned to there are SO many alternatives to pharmaceuticals, which are full of poisons and most of them give me (and many other people) bad reactions.  

My goal in life is to help one person at a time on their healing journey by using non toxic raw materials that come from the earth. 

I started making self care products for my family in 2019 out of exasperation of constantly checking labels and spending tons of money for the organic brands that still ended up having toxins in them. 

My products worked so well I started selling them through my Co-Op on the side and in 2020 I went for it and got my business license to sell to more people. 

I not only have a creative outlet for my self care but I am able to help so many people with so many different kinds of things in the process. 

So to wrap this post up I am just a gal trying to learn more things (mostly about plants), make useful non toxic products that work, and help as many people as I possibly can. 

Some people ask what I am concocting in a lab or that I have a cauldron brewing with new things but I don't have either. 😌 Sometimes I do feel like some kind of cool sorceress mixing and blending different magical things. 

I am so happy if you are here reading this, I hope to expand my knowledge and use this platform to help other people on their own healing journeys. 

If you are interested in getting involved in my Co-Op just contact me!

naturesbestwithtess.com 

You can even follow me on:

Instagram and/or Facebook

Thanks for your support! 

-Tess



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More Fear of Allergies

A Gift of Thyme

Presenting: Pain Balm